Instructions for Reserving Tickets Online
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING:
- Online ticketing is subject to the same rules and regulations as a regular ticket.
- Complete all required information, including credit card information.
Name must be entered exactly as shown on credit card.
- After you have entered all info, click on the box that says: Purchase Tickets.
- You will be taken to a screen where you are asked to confirm your information. If correct, click on: Purchase Tickets. (Only once, you will be charged for each click.) If not correct, click on cancel to go back and make changes.
- Print the ticket that appears on your computer screen.
- Bring the Booking Code, either printed or on your phone.
- When you get to the theatre, stop at the box office and present your bar code or transaction number. You will receive your tickets and your purchase is complete. You may also redeem your tickets from the self-service kiosk (if available).
- You will receive a separate e-mail confirming that your purchase was completed.
- Tickets purchased online can ONLY be used for the specific time, date and movie title they were originally purchased for. No exceptions! We will not exchange tickets purchased online for different days, Showtimes or movies.
There is a $1.50 service fee for each ticket purchased online.
When purchasing tickets for a 3D event, ticket price includes: $2 up charge and 3D Glasses.
*Reserved seating theatres guarantees you the specific seat or seats you selected.
*General admission theatres guarantees that you will have a seat or seats. It does not guarantee you your choice of seats. In other words, it is not reserving a specific seat for you. For best seat selection, we recommend that you arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the start of your movie.
No refunds or exchanges on online tickets.
Although anyone may purchase a ticket online, when you pick up your tickets at the theatre you must meet the rating and class guidelines as follows:
- Rated R movies - You must be 17 to purchase a ticket. If you are under 17, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or older.
- Adults - 12-59 years of age
- Seniors - 60 and older
- Child - 1-11 years of age
- Tickets will be verified at either the box office or ticket taker stand. If you do not meet the rating and class guidelines, you will not receive a refund or ticket exchange.